Our summer rates are $30 per student plus gst and our school rates are $18.00 per student plus gst. Advance booking is required.Our School Season Rates run September to June and the fees are $18.00 per student plus gst.
Candace T. Campo and Larry Campo – Aboriginal Eco Tours & Talaysay Tours
Explore iconic Stanley Park and walk the seawall with Indigenous Cultural Ambassadors. Our trained Ambassador-Guides will walk with you along the seawall, a 1.1 km walk, while sharing the stories, history and lore of our great city of Vancouver – through Indigenous Eyes. This tour includes the Aboriginal Indigenous history of Stanley Park and is completed at the renowned Stanley Park Totem Poles where the guided tour will conclude with the stories of the totem poles and the Indigenous peoples who carved them.
- This program shares the Indigenous history of Stanley Park and Vancouver, including the experiences of contact, indigenous – settler relations, and the survival of epidemics
- Focuses on the Salish Sea as an element that has sustained Indigenous people for millennia
- Discusses the acute environment issues of our oceans today
- Explores how relationships between the host tribes Skwxwú7mesh Úxwumixw, Musqeum and Tsleil-Waututh, the city of Vancouver and our Nation have strengthened and evolved through the decades.
- Stanley Park Totem Poles allows us to share how rich and diverse Indigenous society and culture is in our Province of British Columbia
- We get booked well in advance so we invite you to book and commit to your date so that we can accommodate your class.